Monday 10 November 2008

Oh Bamah !!.


"Because they had not executed My judgments, but had despised My statutes, and had polluted My Sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols...

And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that opens the womb [the pagan blood ritual of sacrificing the first born child to Molech, modern day abortion], that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am Yahweh...

Then I said unto them, What is the High Place whereto you go? And the name thereof is called Bamah to this day." Ezek. 20: 24-29.


O! Bama!.

Understand that Barak Obama is the most ardent supporter of abortion (sacrificing children to the fires of Molech) of all American legislators.


America, what have you done?

Pip pip

No comments: