Thursday 6 March 2008

Justice for all..


Justice for all: The subtitle of a document shoved through my door today from the local old bill.

My Wanted on Warrant Notice..........


I wonder how many times and in how many different ways can one attempt to convince someone of a fact before it finally permeates the grey matter, you know, before it really sinks in that they are not just barking up the wrong fucking tree but they are in fact not even in the right arboreal region.

For the last year (exactly this week) I have been pestered, harrased, threatened, disturbed and generally fucked about by court officers, bailiff's, debt collectors, old bill and a menagerie of morons and imbeciles either knocking my door at all hours of the day and night or shoving notices through my door pursuant of a man that has not lived at this address, for at the very least, three years to my exact knowledge.

In a matter of seconds using the same computer I use to administer this blog I am able to show with complete accuracy that the bloke does not and has not lived here for years by doing a simple search of my local electoral roll. In fact I believe with a fair degree of certainty I have actually discovered his true whereabouts less than a mile from here.

Is this man a master criminal? perhaps you may ask, to which the answer is no. He actually owes less than £100 of an unpaid fine from five years ago. Do the maths, the cost of this fiasco must be at least ten times the amount owed. What a pitiful and wanton waste of time money and effort for a piss pot sum of money from someone who in all likelihood does not have the wherewithal to pay anyway. And then there is is aggravation it causes me. I have tried to be patient, I have tried to be polite and diplomatic about this but now my patience is exhausted and the gloves have come off. The next cunt that knocks my door or shoves anything through my letter box in relation to this arse tunneller will suffer grievous injury and I don't give a shit who or what he/she is.

Nahh, actually I have a cunning plan :)) £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ :))

No wonder the justice system in this country is a fucking laughing stock.


Pip pip

No comments: