Sunday 23 December 2007

Just another personal observation...


On Friday i had to stand in a queue at my local bank to deposit my boss' business takings.
In front of me stood an Asian bloke, decidedly muslim looking and no more than 19 or 20 years of age, in the process of withdrawing an indeterminable but massive amount of cash all in twenty pound notes and which filled completely a large A4 manilla envelope which was then stuffed into a bag. There had to have been twenty grand at the very least. The notion is supported by the fact that I overheard that the withdrawal had been arranged. You can't just walk into a bank and draw out that kind of dosh. The one occasion I wished there had been a team of gangstaz outside to pop a cap in his ass and relieve him of his wedge Yo!!.

My boss' seven grand in cheques deposit seemed and indeed was quite paltry by comparison and couple that with the fact that I work my guts out yet have to claim housing and council tax benefit does rather beg the question where did this cunt acquire all this money and by what means. Furthermore to what purpose was it being put. It is most certainly not for a party and Christmas presents for the kids at the mosque.

This is not by any means the first time I have seen these types, none of whom work I am certain, either withdrawing or depositing absolutely fucking huge sums of cash in my local Barclay's. There is something seriously wrong in this land and yet everyone apparently seems to walk around with their eyes shut.

Anyway, catch ya'll later.

Pip pip

No comments: