Tuesday 19 February 2008

THE GLORY HAS DEPARTED FROM THE LION


THE GLORY HAS DEPARTED FROM THE LION
BUT THE GLORY OF YAHWEH OF HOSTS SHALL RETURN
AND THE LION SHALL ROAR AGAIN.”

And Yahweh said “Bring back My glory, Bring back My
glory that your nation may once more walk in the glory
of it's destiny and my people may show forth My glory
and walk no more in rebellion and judgement but turn from
their wicked ways and humble themselves and seek my face".

And lo' I saw it written.
“Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right
spirit within me”.
And as the people started to seek the face of Yahweh I
saw the word ‘COURAGE’ and I knew that Great Britain
had been endowed from the beginning of time with the
mantle ‘COURAGE’ and Yahweh called her name ‘LIONHEART’.


An abridged extract from The Coming Shepherd King

Pip pip

No comments: