Friday 16 July 2010

Richard Branbrook has been Sacked !!!!!


What will become of Barking and Dagenham in the future is hard to tell. The electorate are all good folk but they have chosen their medicine and now they will have to swallow the bitter pill of Labour’s 100% council control. At what cost to the Party was the Goresbrook by-election lost?

As for myself, I will endeavour to assist where and how I can as a member of the GLA, the good people of the Borough. We have to learn from our mistakes and those of the headstrong egos of our party, how not to make similar mistakes. As for this leadership challenge, I hope it is resolved swiftly and in both good spirit and nature.

Yesterday, 14th July, I was sacked as the Barking and Dagenham Branch Organiser.

Those who have an interest in what I have achieved over the last 5 years and my membership of 11 years, WATCH THIS SPACE…


Full story can be read at Richard Barnbrooks' blog.

Pip pip

No comments: