Monday 18 June 2007

A real side splitter :)

Well I haven't had an enormous amount to laugh about of late but this little rib tickler someone sent me from a certain Reverend Lloyd had me chortling I can tell you.

Hello, all...

I am Reverend Lloyd, head of the Church of Creativity. I would like to
thank your group for having our Holy Texts on your website! Our Church
is happy that you have placed the Holy Writings of Ben Klassen upon
your site for all to read!

Also, thanks for allowing my posts...! It's a shame that a lot of
supposed "WRL's" hate Creativity. :(

Thank you for your support! Next time you guys come close to
Pittsburgh, we will shake your hands!!

RAHOWA
Reverend Lloyd, www.creativity1973.org


Now first off Ben Klassen was an eastern European atheist jew mobster so anyone who doth profess to be an white nationalist and yet follows the rantings of this dead nutcase should follow his lead and expire forthwith. Next creativity does not believe in matters spiritual in the commonly accepted sense, in fact it does not truly believe in anything so where it draws the definition of holy writings I can't imagine. As for holy writings of Ben Klassen, holier things have emerged from my arse hole after a good session of port and stilton.

Pip pip

No comments: