Monday 11 June 2007

Well fuck me.....

Who would have thought it. Lord Woolf, the former Lord Chief Jewstice of England and Wales, is to head an independent review of business practices at BAE Systems.

BBC Business Editor Robert Peston has learned that Lord Woolf is to chair an ethics committee to look into how the defence giant conducts its arms deals. I almost laughed when I read that one, until I realised how obscene the idea is that a fucking spawn of satan anti christ kike could tell anyone about ethics.

But Robert Pestons comment is about as accurate as you can get in terms of the legitimacy of the whole idea of an independant review into ETHICS in the hands of a filthy hooked nose yid. He said "The decision may be seen by critics as the equivalent of the old chestnut 'so when exactly did you stop beating your wife?'".

..fuck me Robert, you got em on the ropes with that one son.


Pip pip

No comments: