Tuesday 12 June 2007

You got to hand it to them muzzies

I have one particular email account based in Egypt and it's completely 100% spam free.

Not one single V1@gra C1AL1s or 12 inch knob advert in fuckin months. On the other hand (no pun intended) my other accounts are absofukinlootly ramjam full of the aforesaid fuckin shite. Although why I would want to slice my Johnson in half I can't imagine.

Anyway, my question is this. If a bunch of third world camel jockeys with an average intelligence quotient of 75 can develop a fucking bombproof spam filter for the cost of a few cowrie shells, why can't Yahoo Google Netscape MSM etc with a budget of zillions do likewise.

The new webmail offers country based mail addresses so you can even have something like yourname@pakistani.cc if your cunt enough.

gawab.com You gotta hand it to them mudslimes.

Pip pip

No comments: