Southampton Health (STEALTH) AUTHORITY OVER RULES PEOPLE AND County Council with ORDERS for enforced mass medication by fluoridation of water supplies.
Although, Southampton's PEOPLE and County Council had rejected fluoridation plans by a huge vote of 72% - see http://southamptonandportsmouth.co.uk/2008/11/hampshire-county-council-says-no-to-flouride-in-southampton-water-supply/, http://ruscombegreen.blogspot.com/2009/02/fluoride-to-be-forced-on-us.html the LOCAL Health Authority Officials has overruled! If the Southampton people allow this to happen, we can be sure this NAZI STYLE enforcement will be WHEELED RIGHT ACROSS THE COUNTRY by the fluoridation CULT. This is mass medication without consent against, human rights and is illegal. How about someone offer a senior member of the health authority a challenge! Ask them to accept 1 litre of fluoridated water from a known fluoridated source by a representative of the anti-fluoride movement, and ask them to drink all the liquid at full press meeting. Will they do this? See the following article on the effects of fluoride on the thyroid http://www.namastepublishing.co.uk/The%20Effects%20of%20Fluoride%20on%20the%20Thyroid%20Gland.htm
4 years ago, outside the Midland Hotel, where the labour conference was taking place in Manchester, the NPWA - Against fluoridation where in attendance with concerns for the fluoridation of Manchester and thus were giving out leaflets. The wife Neil Kinnock, Glynis was approached and was posed the question "What about our human rights" her response was: "STUFF YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS" which was heard by many people in attendance. This speaks volumes.
1. Fluoride is a nuclear waste By-product.
2. Causes cancer in animals.
3. Causes birth defects including Down Syndrome.
4. Causes genetic damage to tomatoes and onions.
5. Causes immune system to attack the body's own tissues causing accelerated ageing
6. 6.9 fold increase in bone cancer in young males.
8. Causes fluorosis of the teeth.
9. Makes people stupid, docile, and subservient.
10. Infant mortality
11. Induced apathy
12. Death in children (population control).
13. Abolished in Chile, also in Sweden, Germany, and Denmark.
14. Causes osteoporosis and hip fractures.
Source: Arlene Johnson. Publisher/Author http://www.truedemocracy.net